Rich

In The Dark

For those left wondering why the game was such a complete opposite of the season that got us there, I offer this simple explanation along with an apology:

I rearranged my living room...

For the entire season I had the same shirt, shorts and prolly the same drawers. I sat in the exact same spot sometimes having to remove a dog but for the most part, it all remained the same until...

This past weekend I got outta bed only to find my kid moving some stuff around. Moms said that was a great idea, time for a little change. lil dude moved a few things only to leave me with the lions share. Everything was changed. Last night I had the worst time getting comfortable with the "change". Nothing was right and I even thought during halftime I should change it all back. I dismissed the idea as bogus paranoia and decided to sit it through. Damn if you do?

So for those who still roam about in a complete haze trying to figure out what or how such a horrible mess came about, look no further. I "changed" things and failed to do something even when I figured out there was a need to do something. I am sorry.

Can you ever forgive me?

For those left wondering why the game was such a complete opposite of the season that got us there, I offer this simple explanation along with an apology:

For the entire season I had the same shirt, shorts and prolly the same drawers. I sat in the exact same spot sometimes having to remove a dog but for the most part, it all remained the same until...

This past weekend I got outta bed only to find my kid moving some stuff around. Moms said that was a great idea, time for a little change. lil dude moved a few things only to leave me with the lions share. Everything was changed. Last night I had the worst time getting comfortable with the "change". Nothing was right and I even thought during halftime I should change it all back. I dismissed the idea as bogus paranoia and decided to sit it through. Damn if you do?

So for those who still roam about in a complete haze trying to figure out what or how such a horrible mess came about, look no further. I "changed" things and failed to do something even when I figured out there was a need to do something. I am sorry.

Can you ever forgive me?

:wtf:

IMO, ban-worthy. :smiley-sport021:

Can you ever forgive me?

Dang!!!! I did not know you had to wear the same Dawers each game....My bad>>>> :smiley-signs053:

I brought all my gameday clothes and trinkets to another city for this game but you couldn't wait a day to rearrange your living room? Shame on you. Shame!

I made sure to wash my same white LSU shirt that I wore all season. But I did have a new pair of shoes. Crap. Guess that might have added to your bad decisions.

I wore my Tigalaya T Shirt as I have done for every single game all season. This one's on you and Nootch...and Herb, CLIC.

Unless you had veto power over offensive playcalling, you aren't to blame. I'm not sure what happened, but this game looked nothing like what we've done all year. It's not ALL your fault.