Bayou Bengal

Proudly Wearing P&G

So the last two days at the gym I've had a rival fan approach me and tell me how brave I am for wearing my LSU gear "out in public". yesterday it was a guy wearing an Ole Piss shirt. Both days I calmy replied with "we went 13-1 and won the SEC, I'm proud of my team."

Stupid Ole Piss fans. when they make it to the music city bowl, I'll banter with them. Until then, they are the new (old) whipping boys

So the last two days at the gym I've had a rival fan approach me and tell me how brave I am for wearing my LSU gear "out in public". yesterday it was a guy wearing an Ole Piss shirt. Both days I calmy replied with "we went 13-1 and won the SEC, I'm proud of my team."

Stupid Ole Piss fans. when they make it to the music city bowl, I'll banter with them. Until then, they are the new (old) whipping boys

Let me guess, one of those 40- something year old dudes who does every exercise wrong and baby-steps his way along the elliptical?

Let me guess, one of those 40- something year old dudes who does every exercise wrong and baby-steps his way along the elliptical?

The exact opposite. The guy who goes in there and slings heavy [censored] around and moans like he's making love to the weight.

I was hoping you wouldn't recognize me.

The exact opposite. The guy who goes in there and slings heavy [censored] around and moans like he's making love to the weight.

I never did understand the need for the groaning but hey, everyone knows you're working hard

I never did understand the need for the groaning but hey, everyone knows you're working hard

Trying to get everyone's attention. I sometimes kinda want the weight to fall on him.

Trying to get everyone's attention. I sometimes kinda want the weight to fall on him.

:rofl: That's usually what I hope for too. What else is funny is all the girls in the gym keep looking at him as if to say "Shut the F@#$ Up!"

I wear my P&G all the time up here and the reaction from folks has been good....things Like " Man ya'll should not have had to paly them again" to " ya'll still had one hell of a year" so I have to say tOSU fans have been okay to me.....

osu fans have been alright. ou fans have been complete dickheads. but then again, why would they be any different about this than they are any thing else.

I was hoping you wouldn't recognize me.

Couldn't be. All LSU fans are chiseled with six packs :smiley-happy088:

Besides, Steve said you were his much older brother

Edited by Chase4LSU

Everyone here thinks(and is right) that the team just checked out in the NC, is vaguely aware that most of our team were sophomores and want no part of LSU. Like ever. There is no grief to be had in TX.

Everyone here thinks(and is right) that the team just checked out in the NC, is vaguely aware that most of our team were sophomores and want no part of LSU. Like ever. There is no grief to be had in TX.

Yeah, that's what I can't get past. This season wasn't a fluke. I just find it entertaining to catch hell from Ole Piss fans about wins and losses.

Yeah, that's what I can't get past. This season wasn't a fluke. I just find it entertaining to catch hell from Ole Piss fans about wins and losses.

I find it entertaining that you can find an Ole Piss fan. I would think they would be scarce, even in MS.

I am no where near chiseled, but my P&G has been on every day here in the land of the gumps. Only comments I get are a little timid like I am gonna kick someone arse. Its almost funny to me. Just had to add that.

I find it entertaining that you can find an Ole Piss fan. I would think they would be scarce, even in MS.

Most of them don't even care anymore. They just like to talk smack when LSU loses.

Most of them, confronted by an opponent greater than they will ever be, take their whoopin' without complaint, but await the opportunity to lash out when that opponent loses. Even if it was by someone different that could kill them.

FIFY

when they make it to the music city bowl, I'll banter with them. Until then, they are the new (old) whipping boys

Their sense of entitlement and superiority is so ingrained that they'll hear that argument, reject it, and it's like you never said it to them.

We also ooh and ahh over you young adonises who occupy benches while reading your smart phone and stare at yourself in the mirror most of the time while you are working out.

We also ooh and ahh over you young adonises who occupy benches while reading your smart phone and stare at yourself in the mirror most of the time while you are working out.

Good. You should.

Good. You should.

lol. That is why I didn't join Gold's. I go to Anytime Fitness in Breaux Bridge. Geezer convention at midday.

lol. That is why I didn't join Gold's. I go to Anytime Fitness in Breaux Bridge. Geezer convention at midday.

Truth be told, I hate the gym. I do circuit training primarily so I switch from exercise to exercise without break and when in the gym, this creates problems. Also, I live in an area where the predominant group of gym goers are high school kids which bring all their buddies to spend an hour or two on one or two machines or clog the weight area. Also aggravating. And I hate gym music.

So I pretty much do everything at home and do some unorthodox exercises for strength training to avoid that place.

Truth be told, I hate the gym. I do circuit training primarily so I switch from exercise to exercise without break and when in the gym, this creates problems. Also, I live in an area where the predominant group of gym goers are high school kids which bring all their buddies to spend an hour or two on one or two machines or clog the weight area. Also aggravating. And I hate gym music.

So I pretty much do everything at home and do some unorthodox exercises for strength training to avoid that place.

I hate going between 5 and 7 pm. That's when all the meatheads are in there. And there's always that one guy that tries to tell you what exercies to do. Gets on my nerves.

I hate how much gyms cost, so I bought a decent precor elliptical for about a grand and a decent weight ench off of Craigslist. There is a gym that shares the parking lot with my office. The other day, I saw this young lady in her workout clothes smoking a cigarette 3 feet from the door. Not only made me laugh, but it struck me how many gym posers there are out there.

i'm lazy.

but i was blessed with good genes/metabolism.

I eat really unhealthy greasy fattening foods, drink beer and liquor, never work out, and don't gain any weight.

I'm actually about 5-7 pounds lighter than when I graduated high school.

I sit behind a desk all day at work, and kick my feet up when I get home.

my only real exercise is when I play softball once a week for 3-4 months a year.

life is good to me.