the polls won't reflect it, but the top 3 teams flip flopped roles from a week ago.
- Bama efficiently beat a severely out manned team (Western Kentucky), but it wasn't flashy, and not as pretty as expected.
- USC took 3 1/2 quarters to pull away from a not great Syracuse team.
- LSU completely and thoroughly dominated a decent (ranked around 30-ish) Pac-12 team.
the upsets have already begun for the 2012 season. ranked teams that fell to unranked teams this week:
- #8 Arky loses to UL-M
- #13 Wisconsin loses to Oregon St.
- #16 Nebraska loses to UCLA
- #18 Okie St got routed by Arizona
new SEC teams provide some spark.
Mizzou had possible the ugliest uniforms in the history of the conference, but gave Gawja a game until mid-way through the 4th.
They do not appear to be a pushover, but will strruggle until they can build up enough depth to last deeper into these games.
A&M also looked pretty good until the 2nd half started. Same problem they had last year. Can they get over the mental block they apparently have?
Injury bug is already biting Arky pretty good.
Wilson is injured (no word on how bad), plus they lost a couple guys on their defense.
Congrats to Landmass St. for finally winning a division game against someone other than Ole Piss.
yeah it was against what looks to be a BAD Auburn team, but hey, you gotta start somewhere.
Shaping up to be an entertaining season so far.