Rich

For this evenings meal

We are having cordon blue with steamed, crisp asparagus topped with fresh hollandaise, Yukon gold mash with gravy. Paired with Widmer Hefeweizen. Strawberries to dip in both sour cream and brown sugar for dessert. Greatful Dead in the background. :smiley-eatdrink009:

I just polished off a mega pack of jack link's beef jerky - original. Paired it with a delightful red bull.

I just gathered the items I need to make my first attempt at sushi.

So basically what is about to happen is I'm about to burn 2 hours ruining my kitchen before I go get Taco Bell.

I am a HUGE fan of sushi, I mean I love the stuff. I love it so much I insist it is done by a professional. I have never attempted sushi at home and believe I would not want to. Best to you on your attempt.

I also cannot geaux a week without stopping for a 5 layer beefy burrito. The perfect gut bomb.

i love sushi. but i dont eat it much cause the only sushi place on my side of town is only good. plus the selection is small and it is a bit overpriced. but it'll do ibn a pinch. the really great sushi, some of the best ive had in any town, is across town but a round 30 mins from me. i just dont seem to get that way often.

a piece of cold leftover pizza, a couple of handfuls of cheetos, and two trainers. while at the computer making international customs declarations. afterwards, a lortab and oj for dessert.

2 hamburger steaks, peas, butter beans, and cornbread. we went to my wife's grandmother's house. She sent me home with a homemade pecan pie. My favorite of all the pies.

2 hamburger steaks, peas, butter beans, and cornbread. we went to my wife's grandmother's house. She sent me home with a homemade pecan pie. My favorite of all the pies.

i just drooled on my computer!

creamy tomato soup (campbells soup at hand) and crackers. now. late and quick dinner before i try to get a bit of sleep before my drive.