Rich

For this evenings meal

Seared ham steak with sliced turnips & sliced sweet potatoes (cooked on top of ham steak), turnip greens, white beans (with big ham bone), scratch cornbread

it does a body good

for two months now it has been heat and eat stuff with once, twice tops, a week eating out or getting take out. i have no idea what tonight's selection will be, but this is old. i cannot wait to be able to cook again. will be a couple of weeks for just the basics. but even if just a grilled cheese sammich on my own cooktop, i want "home cooked".

stuffing some jalapeño with green onion sausage and pepper jack. then wrapping in BACON!

also drinking beer and listening to Zeppelin

13 minutes ago, Nutriaitch said:

stuffing some jalapeño with green onion sausage and pepper jack. then wrapping in BACON!

also drinking beer and listening to Zeppelin

did something a lil different this time. 

i normally put the green onion sauce in the pepper uncooked. tear off pieces of sliced pepper jack and place on top, then wrap and bake. 

this time however, i browned the sausage (added a few things). then lowered fire alll the way to low and covered with shredded pepper jack. 

mixed that all up into a pasty looking substance. 

stuufed and wrapped peppers and are now baking. 

will update after eating. 

eta: just put some of this concoction on bread. not bad. prolly could cook a lil longer to make sammiches, but for peppers, they about to bake for a while, so should be good. 

Edited by Nutriaitch