watson18

Embedding pics issue

Seems like we might have another issue with embedding pics.

The link could not be embedded because of an unexpected error: Internal Server Error: "Incorrect key file for table '.\/tigala5_MainDB\/core_cache.MYI'; try to repair it".

Error message when I was trying it.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:34 AM, watson18 said:

Seems like we might have another issue with embedding pics.

The link could not be embedded because of an unexpected error: Internal Server Error: "Incorrect key file for table '.\/tigala5_MainDB\/core_cache.MYI'; try to repair it".

Error message when I was trying it.

Crisis averted!

27 minutes ago, OkieTigerTK said:

greg did an update last night.

thank you, greg.

I second that... thank you Greg!

Our site was doing weird [poop] yesterday. Contacted the host. They said the hard drive was full. Checked, not the case, was at 82%. They insisted. I freed up space and got it down to 57%. Problems persisted. They were all derrrrr contact the software vendor. I did that and they told me "not us, it's your host". Fast forward half a day until midnight... It was the host for sure. They had pushed a new server based setting to their clients which broke our site. I reverted back to the previous setting and ranted to them. Then i had to repair our database and reinstall all core files to the site. It was fun, let me tell you. Things like that, all the time spend from time to time, really make me wish y'all would go out and recruit like hell to bring newcomers to the site. That's a good way to thank me. I enjoy seeing a wide array of viewpoints. But the site I maintain is the same ole same ole every day. 

Edited by Greg