Sign in to follow this  
watson18

National College Champ Game 2018

The loser in this one will be anyone in traffic, local government is releasing employees early and that should help create a horrible traffic scene!  President Trump is coming to the game also, to factor up that end of days traffic by 100!  Freezing rain is also expected on Monday.

Is The Prez really attending? Great! Maybe we can get him to help Make LSU Great Again.

As for the game, I REAAAAAAALLY hope it's Georgia. Don't think I could handle another round of smirky nick photos.

Bwahahahahaha

The last word

“I don’t yell at my assistants very much at all, I don’t think. I don’t ever recall getting really upset at Kirby.”

— Alabama coach Nick Saban, referring to Georgia coach Kirby Smart

1 hour ago, Dru said:

Bwahahahahaha

The last word

“I don’t yell at my assistants very much at all, I don’t think. I don’t ever recall getting really upset at Kirby.”

— Alabama coach Nick Saban, referring to Georgia coach Kirby Smart

Lane KiffinVerified account @Lane_Kiffin
FollowingFollowing @Lane_Kiffin
More

coach Nick Saban: “I don’t yell at my assistants very much at all…” Are these real quotes? I don't get upset at my coaches much??   We tell our players to control their emotions during the game bc when emotions go up decision making goes down but.... RTR

Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt
FollowFollow @CecilHurt
More

Saban on his interaction with Kiffin during the game: "There were no arguments. Those are called ass-chewings."

For anyone who doesn't think star ratings matter, look at Bama and how many 5* true freshmen contributed.  Saban said we have to throw, switches QB at halftime, puts in 5* freshman Taguvaloa, #1 dual threat QB last winter, championship.  Najee Harris contributes at RB, 5* freshman.  Jerry Jeudy contributes at WR, 5* freshman.  Alex Leatherwood goes in as a backup but plays all of the second half at left tackle, 5* freshman.  And OUR Devonta Smith from La., 4* caught the game winner for them, freshman (we could have used him this year, and for a couple more).  They're not perfect, the star ratings, but they work more often than not.

So...after losing the only tough game on the schedule, Nick wins a game by 3 in OT, a game he's favored to win, neutral field, against a team coming off a grueling OT win on the west coast with less than a week to prepare, inserted a QB the opponent didn't prepare for...and he's a [censored] genius greatest ever blahblahblah...

After beating Oregon, WVA and stomping SEC opponents, Les Miles wins a game by 3 in OT, the Game of the Century, a game in which he's the underdog, at the opponent's home field, the opponent had two weeks to prepare, inserted a QB the opponent didn't prepare for (but should have)...and Les is an idiot, he got lucky, he didn't win big enough, you don't want to play them again, that wasn't an interception, it only proves the opponent didn't have a kicker, 4 more quarters, you're scared to play them again, we deserve a second chance, we're the best team...

Bama did not belong in the playoffs just like they did not belong in our BCS match up.  I know there are some that will use them winning as "proof" that they did indeed belong, but the two are completely disconnected.

If they want parity, they should have one of these for Saban:

m50YondMskaF3FORMCfSqA

Were this an 8 game structure, I'd bet Bama would be a few trophies poorer.  Just saying.

11 hours ago, Herb said:

Bama did not belong in the playoffs just like they did not belong in our BCS match up.  I know there are some that will use them winning as "proof" that they did indeed belong, but the two are completely disconnected.

If they want parity, they should have one of these for Saban:

m50YondMskaF3FORMCfSqA

Were this an 8 game structure, I'd bet Bama would be a few trophies poorer.  Just saying.

agree. both times. 

i took ga in my pick em. my only consolation is the spread was 4.5. 

but i hate bama. with a passion. 

blame nootch. or whoever else stuck my with the arrogant midget for a crush. i keep telling y'all my powers don't work that way. as soon as you try to make them work, BOOM!, reverse affect.